I just returned from 5 days at EcoCamp. Came to see the beauty and left missing the people…
Protected Biological Nature Reserve
Excursions and Spa Included
Why choose to visit Huilo Huilo?
Huilo-Huilo Biological Reserve is a private natural reserve and ecotourism area in southern Chile. With Wild Chile, you will stay at an incredible hotel and enjoy daily excursions and full access to the resorts spa and wellness center.
A delicious breakfast buffet, lunch and dinner a la carte included
A wide range of outdoor activities throughout the nature reserve
Relax in the hotels swimming pool and jacuzzis after a great day of exploring
Click the Tabs For More Information
Starting at 290.000 CLP (520USD) per person in a double room
From 3 days/2 nights
From 1 person
- Breakfast buffet, lunch, and dinner a la carte (appetizer, main course, and dessert, open selection of a la carte)
- Welcome appetizer to choose from: pisco sour/glass of wine, a bottle of Petermann beer, 1 juice, refreshment or mineral water
- Two daily excursions
- Access to swimming pools and jacuzzis.
- Travel Insurance
What to bring
- A warm and windproof jacket; those made from Gore-Tex and polar fleece are particularly good
- Walking/hiking shoes and plenty of socks
- Gloves, hat and/or earmuffs to protect your ears from the wind
- Trekking trousers, sweater and fleece
- Sun cream, sun hat, lip balm and sunglasses
- Swimsuit, for the pools
- Binoculars for wildlife-watching and camera equipment for capturing your surroundings
- Day-pack for excursions
Good to know
- Transportation is not included
- Room selection at your preference
This package is ideal for those seeking flexibility in building their own itinerary and freedom to choose how you spend each day. Take your pick of a large selection of outdoor activities, resting in the main complex, or enjoying our services available for children and adults.
With the ‘Essentials Package’ you must arrive by your own means (transport). All amenities are included and the standard lodging depending on the lodge and type of room chosen for the occasion.
Don't Take Our Word For It
I can highly recommend WildChile to anyone visiting this beautiful country. Excellent service and good advice!
Thank you so much for everything you did for us; our trip was fascinating and fun and exhausting…